WORK WITH US
Applications for this role will be accepted from 8 Apr 2021 until 28 Apr 2021
Role: Account Manager
Work location: High Wycombe (UK) / London (UK)
- Research and support in developing external markets (specifically US) as well as further
- Increasing market shares in the UK, targeting health care and real estate markets for services.
- Dealing, through the corporate CRM, with any customer's requests.
- The account manager will also lead and coordinate promotional activities in order to reach a wider pool of potential new customers.
The skill, experience and qualifications required:
- Fluent English and Spanish;
- Available to travel for work, especially to the US, where required;
- Relevant experience in either health care or real estate businesses, possibly both;
- Relevant network of potential customers in both real estate and health care industries.
- Higher level degree from an accredited university or relevant experience;
- Fluent in both English and Spanish, both written and spoken;
- MS Office package;
- Relevant experience in the US real estate market
- Relevant experience in the Healthcare industry
- Relevant professional network and background
- Ten or more years experience in either Healthcare or Real Estate Businesses
- Good network of professionals in the industries to expand the business
£70.000 per annum